Haven for reference books!
A one-stop destination for reference books is Delhi Book Store, which houses over 2,00,000 subject wise titles duly displayed and offered at unbelievable prices. Delhi Book Store (DBS) has also earned a name for itself recently by offering more than 7,500 new titles published in 2015 by 11 international publishers. DBS remains as having widest range of titles in the reference books category. Here’s more about the reference books galore. DBS has joined hands with eleven international publishers to make their titles available in India. The brief introduction of these reputed publishers along with their major subjects covered include:
- Callisto Reference: Callisto Reference is the publisher and storehouse, stocked with books on a variety of specialized topics and reading material. It is a trusted name among academicians, scientists and students. The client base of Callisto Reference includes the world’s top universities, libraries and colleges; while authors represented by Callisto Reference come from the top universities in the world. Subjects: Agricultural Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Energy.
- Clanrye International: This New York based publishing house is one of the leading publishers who inspire business and management students, budding economists, and aspiring technocrats and scientists to excel in their respective professional arena by enriching their academic knowledge through high quality content. Subjects: Computer and Information Science, Engineering and Technology, Social Sciences, Business, Management and Economics.
- NY Research Press: It is one of the most renowned and reputed names in the world of academic publishing. Besides years of experience in the field, the stature of the publishing house as leader in the industry is backed by its innovative practices and commitment to bring forth the most modern book titles and other reading material to suit educational and research needs. Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Material Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Foster Academics: An academic publisher of scientific and medical books, it has succeeded in establishing itself as one of the leading scientific publishers in the world. All titles published by Foster Academics are written by an international team of authors, ensuring that they are suited for and relevant to a global audience. It works with the aim of combining creativity and innovation to educate and inform students, academicians, researchers and other healthcare professionals on all current developments and findings in the field of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Subjects: Medical Science and Pharmaceutical Science.
- Hayle Medical: The publisher has successfully solidified its position among healthcare publishing industry leaders within a short frame of time. It is specialised in the medical reference books and also publishes point of case clinical reference information, practical guides, research reports, practice management and review texts of the medical fraternity. The best selling medical and surgical titles are written by researchers and experts from most reputed universities and institutions from the world. All these are published in print and Online POA. Subject: Medical Science
- Springer: It is an International publishing company of academic journals and books. Throughout the world, it provides scientific and professional communities with superior specialist information – produced by authors and colleagues ac ross cultures in a nurtured collegial atmosphere. Springer Publishing House foster communication among their customers – researchers, students and professionals – enabling them to work more efficiently, thereby advancing knowledge and learning. Its dynamic growth allows to invest continually all over the world.
- Auris Reference: It is renowned and reputed name in the field of scientific publishing. Titles published by Auris Reference are written by an international team of authors, ensuring that they are suited for and relevant to a global audience. Subjects: Biological Science and Genetics, Chemical Engineering and Oil, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Earth and Environmental Science, Electrical Engineering, Encyclopaedia and Reference, Management, Material Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Physics.
- Koros Press: It publishes books with the aim to combine creativity and innovation to educate Students, Academicians, and Researchers on all current developments in all fields. Subjects: Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary, Aquaculture and Fisheries, Art and Architecture, Biological Science and Genetics, Chemical Engineering and Oil, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Earth and Environmental Science, Economics and Business, Education, Encyclopaedia and Reference, Food Science, Geography, Industrial Engineering, Islam and Other Religions, Language, Literature and Linguistics, Law, Library Science, Management, Nanotechnology, Physics, Plant Science, Psychology, Sociology and Social Science.
- Arcler Press: It is renowned and reputed name in the field of scientific publisher, with their books suited for and relevant to a global audience. Subjects: Agricultural and Life Sciences, Business and Management, Chemistry, Computer Science and Information Technology, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Education and Psychology, Engineering and Computer Science, Hotel and Tourism Management, Language and Literature, Science and Mathematics.
- Delve Publishing: It publishes books with the aim to combine creativity and innovation to educate students, academicians, and researchers on all current developments in all fields. Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Engineering and Technology, Agricultural and Life Science, Aquatic Science, Earth and Environmental Science, Library Science, Social Science and Humanities.
- DBS Imprints: DBS has forayed into publishing world under the banner of DBS Imprints. Crossing its infancy, DBS Imprints is now in the phase of rapid expansion and growth. They are dedicated to providing world-class cutting edge literature to the readers and opening a wide avenue for the experienced writers in their respective fields of expertise. Subjects: Agriculture, Environmental, Literature, Mass Communication, Hotel Management, Management and Economics, Psychology, Science and Technology.
With such a huge depository of titles, DBS has sure made a mark for itself!
DBS on an expansion spree
Delhi Book Store (DBS) is in rapid expansion mode. To serve clientele, distributors, libraries and others all over India, they have appointed dedicated senior executives in different locations. All these new publishing personnel with respective designations include:
CORPORATE OFFICE: (19, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,New Delhi-110 002, Ph:+91- 11- 23283333 / 23281202 , Fax: +91-11-23283781, Email : info@delhibookstore. com):Rajesh Tripathi, manager (Mobile: +91(0)9971377702); Mehar Singh, sales manager; SandeepKapur, medical sales; Suneet Sabarwal, head-book sales (Mobile: +91(0)9871246246, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); Khushboo Mishra, executive sales support (trade) (Moblie: +91(0)7838513198, Email: khushboo.mishra@ delhibookstore.com); Dharmendar Singh, executive sales support (medical) NORTH:(19, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,New Delhi-110 002, Ph:+91-11- 23283333 / 23281202, Fax: +91-11-23283781, Email: email@example.com):Subodh Kumar Singh, territory manager – North (Mobile:+91(0)9871142472, Email: subodh.kumar@ delhibookstore.com); EAST: (5D,Gopal Chandra Bose Lane, 3B, Disha Apartment, Kolkata -700050): Ajit De, regional manager – East (Mobile: +91(0) 9831087661, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); WEST: (B/24, Nandadeep CHS, Khardev Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai): Shashank S Rane, regional manager -West (Mobile:+91(0)9819849684, Email: email@example.com); SOUTH:(19, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,New Delhi-110 002, Ph: +91-11- 23283333 / 23281202, Fax: +91-11-23283781):Vineet Sharma, regional manager – South (Mobile:+91(0)9811666216, Email: vineet.sharma@ delhibookstore.com) and (House No. 1-2-607/F-1,LTB Road, Near Vaartha Press, Hyderabad -500080):Y NageswaraRao, territory manager (Mobile:+91(0)9502209502, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).